New York Food Show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
I am just about ready to send in signed contracts for a food show in NYC April 19 and 20, 2014. The venue is Pier 94. Does anyone have any information about this area, what hotels and restaurants are near by?

The show is a new one, New York Cooking Show to be held with the New York Party Show in the same location. April 18 is the trade day and the 19th and 20th are for the consumers. The information says that one of the sponsors is Food TV with some of their clelbrity chefs in attendance doing demonstrations and speaking.

Sounds like fun - but I have no clue about the area, hope that the locals will chime in. As for the celebrities, let's just hope it won't be Sandra Lee demonstrating how to open a can ;)

Stefan

This sounds great. Just what you need to be even more busier. No idea about the area.

Pier 94 is at the west end of 53rd Street. The Entrepid museum is about a quarter of a mile south, It's in the part of the city know as Hell's Kitchen, which has come a long way in the last 20 years. I know it's loaded with restaurants, but I'm not sure about accommodations. The south end of the West Side Highway runs along there and separates the rest of the city from the piers. There's not a whole lot of public transportation that goes there except some buses and of course the ubiquitous taxi cabs. Fromers or any other guide book on NYC will give you all the info you need. Have a great time.

Latest posts

Back