Togiharu nickel Damascus honesuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leer1217

Reaction score
Hello folks!

New to posting on this forum, although I've been reading posts for a few weeks. Wish I would've found a gold mine of info for knives a long time ago. Would have definitely altered some of my knife purchases.

So I guess ill start off by asking the experts or at least those that know much more about steel and knives than myself about the togiharu nickel Damascus line. Korin is having a sale on knives and I've been looking for a good honesuki. Price isn't the big issue but saving money is always great!

I've looked online and can't find any info on this series. Anything helps and if anybody has a suggestion for a great honesuki that would be great as well. Stainless or carbon doesn't really matter to me at this moment, I could go either way. Thanks ahead of time and once again happy to have found a site with so many knife enthusiasts.

Rich.

Sorry mods I just saw the new member check in! First newbie mistake. :(

I think this is a OEM knife, made by Ryusen and probably best known as the Hattori HD. Searching for that will turn up lots of results.

ha ha it's not a problem here. I haven't done the damascus in that line, but the mono steel knife I did like. Def. worth it for someone new into the K. knife world.

Back