annoying shameless advertising and how it sucks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Sara and I were at dinner tonight when we noticed someone posted on one of our instagram pictures with shameless advertising for their own company in the comments. we've seen this on facebook and twitter before, but not yet on instagram. I always wonder what goes through someones mind when they do this... especially on the page of someone they dont even know. We called him out, and guess what? Not even an apology. Just a comment about not thinking he did anything wrong.

Does this drive anyone else as crazy as it drives me?

I guess dignity is a rare trait now days.

/rant

(sorry for the negative post... feel free to join in this griping with me, but lets try not to bash eachother, racial groups, gender groups, etc.... just people with no shame or dignity)

I tend to unfriend when I see that. I also agree, I also think these people r just oblivious of anything they do.

Unfortunately too many people assume the right to take without asking first. I think of this type of thing not much different than a stranger walking into your house, making them-self a sandwich, and then sitting down to eat it while asking for a drink.

I only comment on the pictres of people who follow me, to avoid this. Well, that's not true, because I've likely commented o your pics, but with only sincere remarks.

I've had a few guys do the "free advertising" thing on mine as well, as it's annoying to say the least.

What is the privacy law like in the US for this kid of behaviour (I live in AU)?

Back