• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Heiji, Carter, Yoshikane

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got some great deals on BST, but I should reduce the expense.

Heiji 270mm gyuto. Would absolutely keep this knife, issue is that I'm not a 270 person. Tried and tried, 270mm is simply too long for my everyday use. Did not use since purchasing from original BST listing. $440, includes shipping in CONUS and PayPal fees.

heiji_gyuto_270_1.jpg

heiji_gyuto_270_2.jpg

heiji_gyuto_270_3.jpg

heiji_gyuto_270_4.jpg

Carter 179mm narrow funayuki with saya. Thin, sharp, tremendously fun to use. Only selling this knife since I know this knife will sell, as seen on the flurry of activity on the previous BST. mitbud's handle feels great, and suits the knife very well. Some patina one the knife since the picture, but I have not sharped it. $200, includes shipping in CONUS and PayPal fees.

carter_funayuki_179_1.jpg

carter_funayuki_179_2.jpg

carter_funayuki_179_3.jpg

carter_funayuki_179_4.jpg

Zensho Yoshikane SKD 240mm gyuto with Mike Henry buckeye handle. This knife is new, and should make someone very happy - check out the choil shot. $325, includes shipping in CONUS and PayPal fees.

yoshikane_skd_gyuto_240_1.jpg

yoshikane_skd_gyuto_240_2.jpg

yoshikane_skd_gyuto_240_3.jpg

I really like what Mike did with that Yoshi, looks great. GLWS,

Stefan

if no one buys that yoshikane quickly, i am afraid, i will be in serious trouble! i am desperately trying to avoid discussions with my wife recently, simply because she's right... :sad0:

if no one buys that yoshikane quickly, i am afraid, i will be in serious trouble! i am desperately trying to avoid discussions with my wife recently, simply because she's right... :sad0:

Wow, it's still here? The knife itself is amazing, but that buckeye sends it into the stratosphere. I'm going to the gym before I get myself into serious trouble as well!

I have one of those Yosh's they are awesome, totally changed my mind about stainless knives.

Back