Quantcast
F/S Feather damascus blade F/S

Thread: F/S Feather damascus blade F/S

F/S Feather damascus blade F/S

This is a beautiful feather damascus 190mm gyuto. Carbon steel heat treated to a RC of 61. This one is ready for handle to be mounted and final edge to be added.
    I dont often offer blades that are not fully finished. But this one needs a good home and will make someones time in there kitchen that much more fun!

To purchase this blade. Shoot me a PM of POST Ill take it to the thread.

Please ask any questions if you have them. A informed customer is a happy customer.

The height in this one is 52mm at the heel
    The spine is 3mm tapering to the tip. Rounded spine and choil
    Edge is at .008" at the heel and as you get toward the tip it goes to .005"
    The height there is 27mm at the area where the tang meets blade is precision ground square. so mounting should be a breeze.

Blade is ground 50/50 convex Ready for final edge. I will sharpen before sending, per customer request.

Asking 550.00 + delivery costs.
    I accept paypal. and ship USPS priority mail. approx 6.00 for US shipping and 24.00 for international.

Thanks for checking out the blade.

God Bless YA
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Also wanted to mention that I will be adding my Makers mark to this blade B4 I send it off to its new home!

Thanks and God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

really cool : looks somewhere between feather and what BB calls "dragons breath." -Dragon feather perhaps?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Thanks Justin. I have seen the stuff from Bill B. I think its forged by Dave L. but not 100% sure. Yet I do know it looks very cool!

Its a great complement to be compared to either of these fine men!

Availible Knives

Gorgeous blade Randy - just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    really cool : looks somewhere between feather and what BB calls "dragons breath." -Dragon feather perhaps?
    Just did a little search and seen the pattern. Bill B. forges it. I was wrong about Dave L. although I have seen something he does which is very similar yet different..

B.B's Dragons Breath is stunning looking damascus!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by Mike9 View Post
    Gorgeous blade Randy - just sayin'
    Yo. Thanks Mikey!

Availible Knives

PRICE DROP $500.00

Availible Knives

Sold pending funds. Thanks KKF!

Availible Knives

Just misses it
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson