Quantcast
Greetings from Israel! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Israel!

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Welcome!

some more photos with one showing the minor forgewelding flaw.

the replying method in this forum is pretty anoying :| why is my message not published after I submit it? more photos with one that shows the minor forgewelding flaw.

[QUOTE=sprite2k;229165]the replying method in this forum is pretty anoying :| why is my message not published after I submit it? [QUOTE]

It is published, it's just that the writer (you) don't see it. Not sure why it's set up that way and I don't like it either.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Howdy

I was going to say, I think its a masamoto judging from the kanji
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Hi Guy,
    I fixed your first post to comply with our Terms of Use.

1. Product dealers/retailers and/or knife makers/sharpeners/hobbyists (etc) are not permitted to insert business related text/videos/images (references to your company, company name, products, or any services you may offer) and/or links into your signature line, your homepage url (within the homepage profile box), within any posts, within your avatar, nor anywhere else on this site. Market research such as asking questions regarding or referring to products/services that you make/offer for sale or posting pictures of finished or work in progress projects is prohibited. Announcing to the community that you run a knife related business is considered to be advertising and will not be tolerated. These features are reserved for supporting vendors and hobbyists.

Welcome to KKF

Quote Originally Posted by sprite2k View Post
    the replying method in this forum is pretty anoying :| why is my message not published after I submit it?

Geez, 3rd post and already complaining....

Maybe it's got to do with our anti-spam features and you posting pictures on your first 3 posts? I really have no idea though because I can see all of your posts and apparently so can everyone else.

Oh, you did have a thread moderated (and removed) in the Kitchen Knife forum because it's a duplicate of this thread. Is this your problem?

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Geez, 3rd post and already complaining....
    My reaction precisely. I haven't even noticed the problem you apparently find so irritating.....in Two Years! OTOH, you let us know immediately that you might have something to sell. lol

I havn't imagine i would get that much antagonizm. I really don't know how this stuff works! I tried to post a thread but i didn't see he got posted, even now i cant see it. And I havn't got nothing to sell nor do I offer any services. I'm just a knife enthusiast that's wants to expand his knowledge in the craft.