Greetings from Israel!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprite2k

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Guy and i got this yanagi from a local master blacksmith. He said it's from a certain master from japan ( he got it as a gift because it's a clearance knife-minor forgewelding flaws) but he didn't know the name...do any of you know this maker?
969171_10201545461059808_1474305652_n.jpg

Welcome to the forum (my grandfather was also named "Guy").

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but someone will undoubtedly be along soon who can.

thanks everyone! looks like a very lively forum!
i could have never imagined to hold one of these knives :) it's amazing

the replying method in this forum is pretty anoying :| why is my message not published after I submit it? more photos with one that shows the minor forgewelding flaw.
970013_10201545463539870_2009649358_n.jpg
1075877_10201545463419867_1326914670_n.jpg
1004644_10201545463179861_211141255_n.jpg
1001361_10201545461259813_2020994079_n.jpg

Hi Guy,
I fixed your first post to comply with our [URL="http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/8110-Vendor-and-Membership-Terms-of-Use?p=137749#post137749"]Terms of Us[/URL]e.

1. Product dealers/retailers and/or knife makers/sharpeners/hobbyists (etc) are not permitted to insert business related text/videos/images (references to your company, company name, products, or any services you may offer) and/or links into your signature line, your homepage url (within the homepage profile box), within any posts, within your avatar, nor anywhere else on this site. Market research such as asking questions regarding or referring to products/services that you make/offer for sale or posting pictures of finished or work in progress projects is prohibited. Announcing to the community that you run a knife related business is considered to be advertising and will not be tolerated. These features are reserved for supporting vendors and hobbyists.

Welcome to KKF :)

the replying method in this forum is pretty anoying :| why is my message not published after I submit it?

Geez, 3rd post and already complaining.... :eyebrow:

Maybe it's got to do with our anti-spam features and you posting pictures on your first 3 posts? I really have no idea though because I can see all of your posts and apparently so can everyone else.

Oh, you did have a thread moderated (and removed) in the Kitchen Knife forum because it's a duplicate of this thread. Is this your problem?

Geez, 3rd post and already complaining.... :eyebrow:

My reaction precisely. I haven't even noticed the problem you apparently find so irritating.....in Two Years! OTOH, you let us know immediately that you might have something to sell. lol

I havn't imagine i would get that much antagonizm. I really don't know how this stuff works! I tried to post a thread but i didn't see he got posted, even now i cant see it. And I havn't got nothing to sell nor do I offer any services. I'm just a knife enthusiast that's wants to expand his knowledge in the craft.

I really don't know how this stuff works! I tried to post a thread but i didn't see he got posted, even now i cant see it.

As I mentioned in my last post....your thread (that you posted in the Kitchen Knife sub-forum) has been removed/deleted because it was an exact duplicate of this thread.

And I havn't got nothing to sell nor do I offer any services. I'm just a knife enthusiast that's wants to expand his knowledge in the craft.

This isn't exactly accurate. Your first post announced that you work on knives.

I havn't imagine i would get that much antagonizm.

I'm sorry for any antagonism that I may have directed your way.

As I mentioned in my last post....your thread (that you posted in the Kitchen Knife sub-forum) has been removed/deleted because it was an exact duplicate of this thread.

This isn't exactly accurate. Your first post announced that you work on knives.

I'm sorry for any antagonism that I may have directed your way.
If i work on knives it means i'm necessarily selling them? I just started making knives so i thought it would be a good info about me to start with...
and thanks for the understanding, it's pretty hard for me to express myself in english :)

Welcome to KFF, Guy! Knife nice you have there.

I wonder which line from Masamoto it is from.

Welcome. The men behind the curtain try to keep a lid on freeloaders. Understandably.

Latest posts

Back