• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TAKEDAS (4) FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought these knives when I first started out about 5 years ago. I have since gravitated towards single bevel knives for most everything in my home kitchen. All of these have been sharpened by Dave Martell in the last month and have not been used since. There are no broken tips, chips or major scratches that I can see. The kurouchi surface is largely intact. Like all of Takeda's knives they are double beveled. Please pardon the quality of the pictures.

These prices include shipping to CONUS and Paypal fees. I am open to offers particularly for two or more of these knives. Please PM if interested. Thank you for looking.
PICS 1-3 Yanagiba 245mm $180
PICS 4-5 Kiritsuke 240mm $180
PICS 6-7 Funayuki 160mm $160
PICS 8-9 Nakiri 130mm $130

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

DSCN0857.jpg

DSCN0859.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

These won't last long at those effing prices. I wish I wasn't already committed to a couple other knife expenditures, I'd be all over that Kiritsuke.

The funy is nice! Actually they all are....

Why are these prices so low? I am confused

No need for confusion. First I wanted to sell these quickly. When all is said and done I will net about 50% of what I paid for them, which I think is reasonable for knives in good condition. Prices for these knives are higher now at retailers but I'm not looking to gouge anybody.
Thanks.

Sweet deals! I really like my takeda and know these will find happy homes.

I just sharpened these a couple of weeks ago, they all look like good knives ready to go to work. Jan is a super nice guy, buy with confidence. :thumbsup:

Funayuki looks like a santoku to me ;) But I am just envious, still like Takeda knives and wish I had been early enough to snap up the kiritsuke.

Stefan

I gotta stop looking at this thread. It's killing me!

Latest posts

Back