• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tadasuna INOX sujihiki 300mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a Tadasuna INOX sujihiki 300mm. I am asking $225 shipped to CONUS and includes Paypal fees. This knife is currently selling for >$500 at Aframes.com. I did not pay anywhere close to that.

This knife recently underwent a complete overhaul by Dave Martell including a complete regrinding. The spine and choil have been rounded and the edge is thinner than the stock edge. It does have a few superficial scratches probably from my most spiffy cardboard saya. This is a very thin suji. I am selling it because I have my eye on a honyaki sujihiki and already have another workhorse suji.

DSCN0871.jpgDSCN0873.jpg

I apologize profusely for the glare and the quality of the pictures.

Thank you for your interest.
Jan

Clearly, one needs to spend all day monitoring BST if you're going to catch the good stuff.

Heh...not really true. I was there but didn't really need a suji, while thinking...this ain't gonna last long. Timing is everything. ;-)

I would be very upset about missing this if it were carbon...

I almost bought this from aframes a month back...woulda shot myself in the foot if I had, after seeing this!

The knife actually sells for more direct from the distributor in Sakai.

Back