Thread: Won't be comming to ECG

Won't be comming to ECG

I have some unplanned family obligations, so unfortunately, it makes it impossible for me to come to ECG this year. I have come to the last two and I am sure I will come to the future ones, so I will have an opportunity to meet many of you in person. Have a great time and enjoy fantastic food and cake (Ryan, I take you will be the cake master again).

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I am sorry to hear that Marko.

unfortunately i can't go this year.....it's a bummer for sure....ryan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

viva la revolucion !

Me too. I was looking forward to meeting many of you and to have Warren's fantastic food.
    Jim, we might have to meet up for a bite of food and drink in NYC or Westchester sometime.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

That would be great Marko!

The KKF team is working on facilitating more of these type events ( insert mysterious music here)

With the 'grand opening' of our new kitchen only a couple weeks away, we'll be able to host something in the NoVa area. We'll have tons of counter space for prep to make it a cutting/ cooking gathering. I can't offer to make it like Warren's though, as we had to demo our porch and patio so we won't have much useable outside space for a while.

For those of us who can't make it (I'm 3,000 miles away), how about some food/knife/demonstration/action pictures??? I would love to see pics as things are going on over there.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"