Pizza on the Barbey

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Some friends came over for the weekend and we gilled pizzas on the BBQ. Bought the dough from the local pizza parlor and toppings from all over the place. The first one was traditional marinara and mozzarella. The second one (pictured below) added artichokes, ham and tomatoes. Number three was clams and number four was...I was so full (and three glasses of wine) by then I can't remember. I know it had an egg in the middle.

The dough was rolled out then put on the grill at high heat for about a minute. Then the topping were added and the heat lowered. It grilled until the dough was done and were they ever delicious.

image.jpg

Oh. Looks good!! I generally do my pizzas in the BBQ using indirect heat. I can get my unit up to about 450F using one of 3 burners which is perfect for the task. You're making me hungry man!!! Lol!!

i throw my dough on the grill, get some marks, then flip it over, top it and close the lid until done.

Latest posts

Back