Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

no worries....no one else interested to get us over 8 teams??

It's hard to believe there are only 8 fantasy players on KKF. Come on guys 4 more!
    'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.' Woody Allen

preseason should wake some people up. i dont think i would want dst to be valueable enough that i would feel the need to draft one in the second round.

we could have two people run two teams if need be, but no trades amongst their own two teams obviously.

should we set a deadline for entering the league? we still have to figure out a draft day, which is difficult because im sure many of us have very different schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    I take jamarcus Russell
    just noticed this "joke". he was awesome in college! here in baton rouge he was a hero. now hes the biggest draft bust in history and has shamed the LSU athletic department. and yes, i drafted him in his rookie season in fantsasy. i thought he was going to transform the raiders lol.

im handcuffing rodgers with vince young thats rounds 1 and 2 lol

I'm in if you'll have me. I do a big money league which I actually won 2 years ago and can manage another league but really don't want a 10 team. I like 12 but 10 and everyone is too stacked.

awesome. that makes turbochef number 9. the problem with 10 team leagues is people who know very little about football can still have a stacked team and compete with fantasy know it alls like me.

I have been playing a long time, and agree with the sentiment that I prefer to beat a guy who just picks up a 2 month old magazine right before the draft the vast majority of the time. That being said, I have less and less time to really prepare for a draft as the years go by. Keep up to date on injuries and key position battles, but not to really "over" prepare like I use to years back. I still prefer a 12 man league with a decent sized bench so you just can not pick up quality players on the waiver wire every week, but I normally still have fun in a 10 man. It is amazing, however, how much average strength increases from a 12 to a 10 man league.