Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

how many rounds in a draft do you guys like? personally i feel like if we start 10-11 players a week, we should have an 18 round draft/18 roster spot teams. ive been in leagues where there were only 15 roster spots, which sucked for me i had to constantly pick up free agents to stay competitive.

I think draft is overrated, the free agent pickups and weekly roster management are far more important
    . that said I like multiple bench spots, but there's really no reason to have more than 15 rounds unless you want to fight over Geno smith and dirty Sanchez in the 18th.

ive already written my power rankings. thats how much of a fantasy football junky i am. the thing is theres sleepers i like pretty far back in the draft.well past the 15th round. i feel like if you do your homework and draft a strong team you wont have to rely on free agency as much. ofcourse $hit happens during the season and its important to keep up with current news in the nfl, and take care of your bye week replacements.

seems like more than half of my starters always get injured, at one point i finished season with only one starter from my original draft.

I like a deeper bench. I don't like choosing who to drop between a starter either injured or on a bye, and a prospect/backup I have

3 spots remain open. 3 weeks until the season begins....

we have a potential person interested. hes never done fantasy. i told him to study ppr rules and pick up a mag or 2 and he should be fine. so, if hes in that leaves just 2 spots.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I think this will be fun. Can't wait to see the trash talk. well maybe...
    Chewie's the man.

everyone is freakin hurt this year, i have a feeling the luckiest person is going to be the winner. i mean who knows whats going down with so many 1st year/coaches with new teams and all the acl injuries.

last year in my old school fantasy league the guy who won drafted darren sproles in the first, darren macfadden in the second. pretty impressive i would say. ofcourse he scored torrey smith in the 7th, rg3 in the 8th round and alfred morris in the 11th.