Quantcast
fantasy football league for knife knuts - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

as a saints fan, i must say im not too impressed with what ive seen from carolina and tampa so far. atlanta just got even better with steven jackson on the roster, theres no way gonzales can maintain his production he had last year... saints def is slowly falling apart as usual...

I like womans Soccer both Canadian & American girls.

Drew Brees is one of the best pocket passers to ever play the game IMO.Even wt. all the Saints troubles he still threw more touchdowns 43 than anyone else last year.He is 5th all time in TD's & is still playing.He is too short,the Chargers let go of him when he was injured.

The new popular QB's that can rush too like Griffin,Kaepernick,Newton,are hard on defences if they are good at the Read Option.Of coarse these high profile QB's can get injured running down the field.In time smart defensive coaches will figure out how to stop it.

Payton is back,Saint's defence is a priority.I think it will be either Saints or Atlanta in the NFC South.

12 team 1/2 point ppr draft tomorrow. Planning on RB rounds 1,2 & 3. Then WR 4 and maybe gronk or another WR. And wing it from there. I love a RB as my flex.

Is there anybody you guys think I might see in rounds three and four that would be worth abandoning the plan for?
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    12 team 1/2 point ppr draft tomorrow. Planning on RB rounds 1,2 & 3. Then WR 4 and maybe gronk or another WR. And wing it from there. I love a RB as my flex.

Is there anybody you guys think I might see in rounds three and four that would be worth abandoning the plan for?
    if you get a rb in round 4(bernard,gore,lacy,wilson,miller)instead of round 2 you could still end up with a good running back group and have a top 5 wideout instead(aj green, dez bryant, marshall,or thomas). theres plenty of really good wideouts to get this year late in the draft, running back quality disappears by the end of the fourth round. besides graham, gronk to me is the only tight end this year worth a 5th round pick and he fell to me no problem.

who'd yall end up drafting in your other leagues?
    PPR league with passing td 6pts so an elite qb is worth a lot.
    qb: cam newton
    rb1: arian foster
    rb2: lamar miller
    wr1: brandon marshall
    wr2: antonio brown
    te: antonio gates or brandon myers
    flex: desean jackson, giovani bernard, mike williams
    d: baltimore and st louis
    k: who cares!? i drafted the tampa kicker from last year just to fill the spot, apparently he's NA so i have to pick up another off waiver, lol
    hail mary 15th rnd pick: terrell pryor, i'm seeing tebow like results but way more rush yards!

i passed on david wilson in the 3rd hoping he falls to the 4th and took cam instead. kind of regret that but i'm pumped i have cam for the first time as he's my fav qb.

I am not thrilled with your starting QB, but has a lot of upside....just a lot of risk. Rooting for Foster to do well, even if I do not have him, but did well for me before. Jackson as flex should be golden, even if I hate the cocky bastard. Hopeful for Miller since I had him late. Good luck with the season!

if i were you i would pick up a 3rd tight end. i dont have much faith in eli hooking up a tight end, or antonio gates. i got gronk,jared cook and jordan cameron.

who do i start in flex

starting line up
    qb-stafford
    rb-mjd
    rb-charles
    wr-bowe
    wr-a.j. green
    def-houston
    te-cook
    kicker-akers
    flex-eddie lacey-as of now

bn-rothlessburger
    bn-montee ball
    bn-mike williams
    bn-stevie johnson
    bn-t.y. hilton
    bn-kembrell thompkins

ty hilton versus the raiders,k thompkins versus the bills, and stevie johnson playing catch up against the pats...all good starts. hilton is the safest bet i think.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    what's up with this lame team defense?
    No team D's here!
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon