Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

i wanted to do idp but that adds like 5 rounds to a draft and no one wants to do it

anybody here smart enough to draft peyton manning? d. thomas gave me 39 points tonight. what a great revenge game.

i'm not sold on julius thomas yet, baltimore safetys are weak until matt elam gets settled.

I am sold on the broncos. But I worry for manning. The pass protection was really spotty. I think Moreno is going to see plenty of time this year as a result.
    'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.' Woody Allen

julius thomas couldnt block well at all in the first half. hillman seems to be their pass catching RB,moreno north/south runner. ball is still developing.

ball is gonna ball out at end of year with most of the TDs, im projecting 20td, no yards but plenty of plunks

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    ball is gonna ball out at end of year with most of the TDs, im projecting 20td, no yards but plenty of plunks
    If he scores 20 TD's then that would be something. With the way Denvers offense is built I think they will not have more than 12 rushing TD's as a team. To compare Arian Foster had 17 TD's last year (15 rushing 2 rec) and he is a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    i'm not sold on julius thomas yet, baltimore safetys are weak until matt elam gets settled.
    I agree, the guy showed what he's got but the question with all players is consistency. Lets see what he puts up week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    anybody here smart enough to draft peyton manning? d. thomas gave me 39 points tonight. what a great revenge game.
    HecK yeah! I picked him up in the 3rd round in my league. He put up 68.9 pts for me. If he keeps playing like this, I wont even have to play anyone else on my team

Orange Julius big target,basketball hands,hard to bring down,or just poor defense with Baltimore secondary.Payton has alot of weapons & knows how to use them.Hope he can stay healthy the whole season.