Quantcast
fantasy football league for knife knuts - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

Snake is a must! In Louisiana Brees goes top3 in every draft, ha ha. He's our local hero. Personally, I like staying away from my saints in fantasy, it makes Sunday more confusing.

I take jamarcus Russell

I don't even know exactly what a fantasy football league is, but it puzzles me when grown men spent so much time on a sport that is not soccer

Stefan

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Lol I'm sure there is a fantasy soccer league too. Exp. how lunatical the eu guys are about kicking around a ball.
    Chewie's the man.

stean i watch footy also GOONER 4 LIFE! go arsenal! ok now that all of that is out of the way my big leauge i am part of uses my fantasy leauge but as much as it is reliable it is not user friendly it is for hardcore. i have no idea how i got involved in the leauges but these guys are good and i get lucky. idp i am cool with but have never done it.

so far, the league has 8 teams, correct me if im wrong.
    1)labor of love
    2)panda
    3)knerd
    4)chuckles
    5)pumbaa
    6)crothcipt
    7)kc mande
    8)marc2442
    still looking for 4 more to participate. i got some friends that i could get into the league, but i would definitely prefer forum peeps.

preseason officially started today. not that i bothered watching lol. i figured i would give this thread a little bump though. were still at 8 teams. and the commish spot still seems to be up in the air. i have some PIF knives laying around here that i may bribe knyfenerd with to be commish. if everybody else feels good with getting knerd to lead us maybe we could see some knife donations headed his way? as a token of appreciation for jumping on the sword

mc2442 is Matt, not Marc....btw

normally do 12 team leagues, ppr optional.....say 1 pt every 10 rushing or receiving, 1 per 30 passing 6 td, however, bonus at 100 rushing or receiving, 300 passing, then every 50 after....other details....

sounds like standard ppr format. which i think is what everybody wants. sorry, i dont know where i got marc from.

hell yes vote on PPR.

i dont like bonus points. how about stacked points for team defense? i know most of you probably don't want IDP, so why not make the DST actually important. one of my other leagues chicago D went in 2nd round! and guess what, they proved to be smart because with our pt system chicago dst was #15 highest score OVERALL.

+ Reply to Thread