Quantcast
fantasy football league for knife knuts - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

I have done next to no studying so far....need to this weekend.

if we cant get atleast a 10th person in by this weekend i say we throw in the towel. try again next season

I'm with you

Yeah, for as little time as I have outside work, and the seriously decreasing fantasy football time I have devoted the last couple years, having a short league probably does not make sense. Fill 12, still in though.

well, it was cool that we atleast tried this year. everybody just check in on this thread every once in a while. we can put more thought into maybe offering a cool knife for the winner(s). next year ill be more organized i promise. if anybody wants in on the league next year...by all means drop a line here.

Bummer. Was out for the weekend and was hoping for good news in this thread.

How's about using this thread to give each other advice to dominate our other leagues?
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

i just finished a draft yesterday. basically every player that you might think is a sleeper gets taken 1-2 rounds early. finley went in the fifth. kembrell thompkins went in the 9th. reggie bush was the first pick of the second. my only regret is i didnt get enough running backs early. all the decent running backs will be gone by the end of round three, and pretty much all the good starters are gone by round 2.
    but i did get jordan cameron in the 9th, and gronk in the 5th so im pretty happy.

i picked up vick as my backup in the 12th, i got dwyer in the 16th---should start since bell is out still atleast week 6, picked up vincent brown in the 11th since him and gates are the only 2 going to catch anything in san diego, and go denarius moore from oakload---though they suck him and dmc are the only 2 doing anything in the 15th.

i got dwyer late also, plus i got marcus wheaton for pittsburgh who could surpise. i got jonathon stewart in the 14th round. i need some of you carolina people to give me inside scoop on that panther running back debacle. leveon bell maybe back for week 6, but its not looking like hes going to get much playing time atfirst.

umm i wouldnt touch a panther other than olsen, smith, and cam. d. will looks old, stewart is getting a 2nd opinion on his foot today who knows, and barner is too damn small unless they use him like sproles.