Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

I know running becomes more important as the weather turns colder....but wow, that was truly a bad week for running backs in general.

i want to buy low on vereen during the injury phase, he looks like a ppr star in the making. bush looked like the guy he was supposed to be out of usc (still pissed jahvid best is done, he would have been phenominal) but he's too fragile to ever count on.

every year gates falls and i always draft him because of the awesome years he has given me. i think it's time i get off the gates wagon that's been on the decline for a while...

It's not looking good now that Vereen is out.
    'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.' Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    i want to buy low on vereen during the injury phase, he looks like a ppr star in the making. bush looked like the guy he was supposed to be out of usc (still pissed jahvid best is done, he would have been phenominal) but he's too fragile to ever count on.

every year gates falls and i always draft him because of the awesome years he has given me. i think it's time i get off the gates wagon that's been on the decline for a while...
    how the hell did vereen get over 100 yards rushing on 14 carries? thats nuts. plus his receptions. pats are trying to fill the void left from the absence of hernandez and gronk.

bump.bump. bump. josh gordon gave me 34 points! wha what!

antonio brown finally blows up and is sitting on bench.. while djax and brandon marshall do jack. awesome.

no one saw antonio brown coming. trade him while his value is high,he aint doing that again.

had Brown in my lineup....definitely willing to trade him

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    psh had Brady in for the first 2 weeks, replaced him this week with Luck. Bad move this week...
    Chewie's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    antonio brown finally blows up and is sitting on bench.. while djax and brandon marshall do jack. awesome.
    I was in the same spot, I decided to bench him after last week and this week he blows up. I guess the squeaky wheel does get greased (after it was reported that he blew up on the OC). His value is a little higher than it was previous weeks but Im going to keep him since he is the legitimate WR1 on that team and worth a flex spot.