Quantcast
fantasy football league for knife knuts - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

I was 37 points up heading into tonight in a fairly standard scoring league, non-PPR. I was done, he had Manning and McFadden going. Peyton is about to beat me and it is still the 3rd quarter....joy. I was definitely worried, but looks like it was legitimate.

lol, maybe I should keep typing...just fumbled it.

my kicker has 4 fewer points than my #1 pick, arian foster. horrible start to my season.

My work league team has a ridiculous bench of injuries. Lacey, gronk, ammendola, rice, David Wilson just sucks, mjd - should have started him i guess. Really bad start to the season.
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    0 and 3 here.
    My team sucks pretty bad, but it doesn't help that I've had the misfortune of playing against the "high scorer" each week as well.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    My work league team has a ridiculous bench of injuries. Lacey, gronk, ammendola, rice, David Wilson just sucks, mjd - should have started him i guess. Really bad start to the season.
    i put gronk in my flex spot this week. if he doesnt play im screwed. i might have to throw brandon bolden in my flex on the fly, you know those sneaky patriots arent going to announce whether or not gronk plays until the last minute....

was all ready to start terrell pryor during cam's bye week, he's set to go, and all of a sudden doesnt play, i had to quickly sub in tannehill and of course he throws a late pick, i missed having highest score for the week by frigging 1 pt! grrrrr

Just got to halftime in the Dallas game. Peyton and the Bronco's offense just looks unreal this year, constantly confusing the defenses. That, and my Cowboys were not exactly stout against the pass to begin with.

Sigh....

anybody here made a trade yet? im always in the mood for a trade, but usually the offers are so lopsided i can never get one done. i particularly want to get rid of demarius thomas, i figure the broncos to lock up a playoff spot early and will start playing softer in the last few games(during fantasy football championship). cant find a decent suitor though.

Yeah. I traded Julius Thomas away last week because I was sure Gronk was gonna play and I couldn't afford to keep two TE with all the injuries on my team when the byes started. So now I just got torched by him for 31 points and lost by 4. This season has been very frustrating so far.
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

yeah im waiting on gronk to come back too. fortunately i also have jordan cameron until he returns.