Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Ugh my worst year yet. I don't do much with research, just because I have seen it go to nothing. I picked up Brady thinking I would get at least 20pts. a week from him. Also got Luck in the draft. The one week I play Luck he throws for 12, and Brady had his best week so far.
    Chewie's the man.

i wouldnt start brady until gronk returns, especially if you have luck. i watched a whole lot of preseason games this year, i basically planned my draft based on the preseason performance. i knew early on that jordan cameron and josh gordon were gonna be good, they shined in preseason-and you know norv turner was going to try and recreate antonio gates.

bump! hows everybodys teams doing?

The team I felt better about after the draft, 5-7 going into this week. The team that got Calvin Johnson and Drew Brees in the first 4 rounds, and had horrible running backs for most of the season....10-2 after a 0.5 loss last week. At least one of my two leagues is working out....tied for best record for a potential buy week, and only 4 points behind in total points

Horrible. Work league 1-11 not kidding. The number of times I played a defense and kicker combo that out scored my running backs and flex combined.... Brutal. Other league 6-6 and not looking good for this week.

Last year this time I was 11-1.

This must be what Ray Rice feels like.
    'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.' Woody Allen

i got josh gordon in the 7th round. end of story.

Yeah, have Ray Rice in my "bad" league.

Josh Gordon ended my story last week.
    'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.' Woody Allen

i drafted rg3 in the fourth round, however ive found pryor,bradford,locker,cutler,fitz,and foles all have outperformed him. thats right,ive started 7 qbs this year, all of which i scored out of free agency so at this point im wondering why even draft a qb before the 8th round?

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Ya scored Brady in the first round, was the worst pic I had. Luckily I picked up Luck in the 5th(?) has been good ever since. Had Gore last week against the first place team, he had SF def.. Had the lead before the game (less than a pt.) ended up losing by 12. That is how my year has been.
    Chewie's the man.