Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: fantasy football league for knife knuts

This is the last week in my league. Right now Im in 1st with a 11-2 record and a first week bye in the playoff's. Im riding the Payton Manning gravy train...

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    i drafted rg3 in the fourth round, however ive found pryor,bradford,locker,cutler,fitz,and foles all have outperformed him. thats right,ive started 7 qbs this year, all of which i scored out of free agency so at this point im wondering why even draft a qb before the 8th round?
    I am assuming you have not heard of Peyton Manning? Google him.. haha just kidding around. I had Cam Newton and also got Foles in free agency. My league was crazy... Brees was the 4th overall pick (by a SD fan). Seatle defense in the second round... Just a crazy draft. Looks like today could be the end of my injury ridden season. 4 Starting RB out due to injury and 2 recievers, plus Gronk... Bad for me but still made the play offs...

Looks like in gonna move on in the playoffs and in a twelve team league I lost my first pick(foster) and second(Julio jones) to injury for the season. It's been a crazy year. I'm lucky so many first and second round picks were busts. Kinda even it out

half my picks were busts(rg3,amendola,gronk,jared cook,)but the draft isnt really a big deal these days. even if you have a bad draft you can still find gems in free agency. i got nick foles,knowshon moreno,danny woodhead,keenan allen and chiefs def in free agency.

Chuck, I would love to be in that draft. Although it has been a crazy enough year that some crazy picks end up being the difference maker.

I am rooting for Brees to have another TD or 2 as points matter, although I am glad I have a bye in the one league I am still in. He is a rock!

stashing shane vereen all year, been paying off especially this week!

As a non-owner, hating Gordon the last several weeks.

oh man, one guy in my league traded away 3rd stringers for gordon with the last place team which i say is cheating but there was no veto option in my league. soooo pissed, he single handedly carried his team into 1st place.

Another buddy is in a league with no veto power. He told me some of the trades going on and they are just ridiculous.

so anybody else in the finals? im a 27point favorite tomorrow, wish me luck!