fantasy football league for knife knuts

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labor of love

That’s what Maboroshi said
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
panda and i were considering the idea of trying to put together a fantasy league with some of the knife guys here and maybe other kitchen guys we know. this fantasy league would have no affilation with kkf at all. infact im not even going to give anymore details about the league here openly because it probably isnt appropiate. if youre interested or want to know more pm me and we can go from there. i hope this ok with the mods, lol.

im down if i can manage it on top of my big boy leauge

Ill go. I usually just do a random league that has no affiliation with anything.

ive heard good things about yahoo. im used to cbs, but it costs too much $$$. definitely ppr. i know panda likes idp, but we should prob vote on that. once i get everyone confirmed. i plan on making a questionaire that we can all vote on. im thinking 12 teams, atleast. leagues with 10 teams are too stacked imo.

well, i was worried the mods wouldnt want many details discussed here, but so far so good. im cool with any site(nfl.com,espn, yahoo, whatever). as long as its free or almost free. cbs is like around $150 these days and thats just silly.

i played in a 20 team league once. its hard, but it also forces you to evaluate more players. everyones teams had strengths and weaknesses, like the nfl. but yeah, its only for the more hardcore i guess. i say 12, but if we get alot of interest maybe go to 14. nothing is certain.

yahoo, it's free and i've been using it for the last ten years. looks like north carolina is going to dominate this league, haha. we need volunteers for commish and then we take a vote. cut off at max 12 teams.

Kinda sounds like you are the commissioner. :groucho:

You seem decisive and the point.

The only thing you wrote that I take issue with is that North Carolina is going to dominate the league. :lol2:

ill be commish if no one else wants to do it. but i have no experience as commish. and i dont really want to do it, lol. panda sounds bossy enough, hes got my vote for commish.

Snake is a must! In Louisiana Brees goes top3 in every draft, ha ha. He's our local hero. Personally, I like staying away from my saints in fantasy, it makes Sunday more confusing.

I don't even know exactly what a fantasy football league is, but it puzzles me when grown men spent so much time on a sport that is not soccer ;)

Stefan

Lol I'm sure there is a fantasy soccer league too. Exp. how lunatical the eu guys are about kicking around a ball.

stean i watch footy also GOONER 4 LIFE! go arsenal! ok now that all of that is out of the way my big leauge i am part of uses my fantasy leauge but as much as it is reliable it is not user friendly it is for hardcore. i have no idea how i got involved in the leauges but these guys are good and i get lucky. idp i am cool with but have never done it.

so far, the league has 8 teams, correct me if im wrong.
1)labor of love
2)panda
3)knerd
4)chuckles
5)pumbaa
6)crothcipt
7)kc mande
8)marc2442
still looking for 4 more to participate. i got some friends that i could get into the league, but i would definitely prefer forum peeps.

preseason officially started today. not that i bothered watching lol. i figured i would give this thread a little bump though. were still at 8 teams. and the commish spot still seems to be up in the air. i have some PIF knives laying around here that i may bribe knyfenerd with to be commish. if everybody else feels good with getting knerd to lead us maybe we could see some knife donations headed his way? as a token of appreciation for jumping on the sword:biggrin:

mc2442 is Matt, not Marc....btw

normally do 12 team leagues, ppr optional.....say 1 pt every 10 rushing or receiving, 1 per 30 passing 6 td, however, bonus at 100 rushing or receiving, 300 passing, then every 50 after....other details....

hell yes vote on PPR.

i dont like bonus points. how about stacked points for team defense? i know most of you probably don't want IDP, so why not make the DST actually important. one of my other leagues chicago D went in 2nd round! and guess what, they proved to be smart because with our pt system chicago dst was #15 highest score OVERALL.

Back