• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Shigefusa, Carter, Tanaka, Mr. Itou

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckTheButcher

Reaction score
I have for sale several never used knives a Shigefusa 300mm kitaeji gyuto $750 IMG_0421.jpgIMG_0422.jpg

Shigefusa Kurouchi 150mm Wa Petty $200IMG_0423.jpg
Carter 5.6 sun High Grade Wa-bocho, Custom Handle $400, I don't know the exact wood on the handle.IMG_0414.jpg
Carter 5 in whitecrane black miricata handle comes with sheath $350. This knife has been used, Thinned, and sharpened.IMG_0418.jpg
Tanaka R2 damascus 135mm petty ironwood handle $275IMG_0424.jpg
Mr. Itou R2 custom santoku with mammoth molar handle 7 1/2 in $650IMG_0426.jpg
Mr. Itou R2 damascus 120mm petty stag handle $275IMG_0429.jpg
Sorry for the quality of the photos. Please PM me for more detailed pics. I have an opportunity to buy a very rare knife but can't quite afford it. Plus I have a 240 Shig with a custom western handle on the way so I'm trying to come up with some extra funds.

Sweet Holy Baby Jesus!
Somebody loan me $750 so I can buy that gigantor Shig!

I'm curious which "very rare knife":scratchhead: ??? glws!!

That Shig is haunting my dreams!
Crap!

It want's to go home with you! The profile, esp tip, looks better than on the standard 210- 270.
I cant believe its still available... - Must be waiting for you.

Price drop! Shigefusa kitaeji gyuto 300mm $700, Shigefusa Kurouchi 150mm Wa Petty $150, Carter 5.6 sun High Grade Wa-bocho, Custom Handle $325, Tanaka R2 damascus 135mm petty ironwood handle $250, Mr. Itou R2 custom santoku with mammoth molar handle 185mm $600, Mr. Itou R2 damascus 120mm petty stag handle $225. None of these knives have ever been used. Completely new. I will also consider reasonable offers on these knives.

Chuck befor you post pics do a "go advanced" for some reason I never get them to load in the quick reply section. Hate it when I don't get the pic uploaded.

I also want to add that the Shig 300 is only a week old. I bought it and the very next day I was told a custom western handled Shigfusa 240 that I requested months back is almost ready. Bad timing.

Shigefusa gyuto, Carter whitecrane, and Itou stag petty have sold pending funds. All others still available.

What are everyone's thoughts on that petty as a poultry and possible fish knife?

Price drop. $550 on Mr. Itou Mammoth santoku. If this doesn't work I'm trying ebay.

That is the most beautiful santoku I've ever seen. o_O GLWS.

Latest posts

Back