• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

with some pain - FS 2 Masamoto Gyuto's KS 240 and 270

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, two...
Selling to fund a knife I've "fallen" for/into

Masamoto KS 240 with custom Maple Handle and saya
I just got this from Magnus no more than a week ago.. Honestly didn't even get to use it.
A new hand polish and a serious new edge (courtesy of Mr Magnus) spine and coil have been nicely rounded too
$325 shipped to conUS - great deal. Just want to recoup what I paid after paypal and shipping

Masamoto 270 with burnt chestnut handle
An amazing knife
$320 shipped to conUS

:doublebanghead:

ks 005.jpg

ks 008.jpg

I'm dug in too deep with my soon to be purchased and soon to be modified. But damn- I really want that 270. I hate this forum sometimes!!!

Uggggghhhhh! Why now? Such terrible timing for me. And I blame you if course. Will take No responsibility on this awful timing...

:D

I get tempted (I've never had a really nice gyuto), but then remember I'm a lefty and should probably get a left- handed version!

If you still have these guys on Saturday, I'd like to see them at the WCG.

Ok so how much is the KS 240 going to cost me with everything? I'm really interested

Ok so how much is the KS 240 going to cost me with everything? I'm really interested

Fran, the price I see is 325 shipped in con. us. you now have enough posts that you can send a personal message(pm) to the poster.

I just put the 270 passaround in the mail. Fun knife to use, light and nimble. Slayed celery stalks, carrots and onions for chicken stock. More in (pending) review. Surprised its still here.

I think that is the as steel. Where as this is the ks. Still killing me tho.

Back