• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 240 Gengetsu Western Gyuto.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman91

Reaction score
Up for sale is my nearly new 240mm Western handle gengetsu gyuto in white #2. This is one of the best knives i have ever used. Nice thickness at the spine but really thin behind the edge. Really nice grind, great distal taper, amazing balance. The only reason i am selling this is bc i made an impulse buy on a 240 carter and i cant afford both. This is in really great condition, some minor scratches from stone touch ups. Never been sharpened on anything other than my Rika 5k. Here is a link to original pics. Let my knife roll in my work locker so will post pics tomorrow. Comes with original saya.

http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com...su-240mm-stainless-clad-white-2-yo-gyuto.html

Asking $320 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking.

Mike

Man, no love for the westerns around here!

Bump and price drop to $290. Come on guys this is a great knife!

If you are in NYC I could just drop it off to you :)

If you are in NYC I could just drop it off to you :)
i am in the city,
but the fact of the matter is, it's simply a little out of my price range at the moment, and i won't throw you an offer as it is already a very fair price considering the condition. good luck with sale!

Bump and final price drop to $275. Once again this is an amazing knife in every way. My new Carter has just taken its place.

Mike

I'm sad, as I'd just about figured out where to come up with the money. Oh well, my wife has decided to become a paralegal, so I have text books to buy!

Bump! This guy is back on the market! still looking for $275 shipped. Thanks

Last call at $250. $120 bucks off of the original price and has only been used a few times. If it doesn't sell at this price ill just keep it.

Mike

Geez such a good deal wish I could afford it but sadly no room in the budget for a new knife atm :(

Latest posts

Back