Quantcast
DT ITK

Thread: DT ITK

DT ITK

I know its probably a long shot, and you probably have gotten this question a lot... But do you, by any chance have one of the dt tk gyutos laying around that you might want to sell. Simply, I would love to have one. Thanks for your time, I am a big fan.

Michael

To be honest, I don't know how anyone is going to sell theirs right now. I sold Number 10 on my site a while back, and almost regret it. I think it's with K-Fed now, which is one thing that makes it a bit easier to swallow. They're special knives...simple, clean, wonderful profile and handle. Sorry, I'm not making this any easier on you, am I, Michael?
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Devin's taking orders on a limited run right now. I'd sign up quick. Probably wont take long to fill up: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...-ITK-s-sign-up
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Quote Originally Posted by mdoublestack View Post
    I know its probably a long shot, and you probably have gotten this question a lot... But do you, by any chance have one of the dt tk gyutos laying around that you might want to sell. Simply, I would love to have one. Thanks for your time, I am a big fan.

Michael
    Guess today was your lucky day!