Limited run of ITK's, sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevinT

Reaction score
There have been several requests for these so I will be open to making not more than 10.

The price will be $460.00 for a 240mm and $520.00 for a 270mm. I would like to keep these simple, so no special requests for handle material, or just the blade etc.

These will have wa handles in cocobolo with a paper micarta ferrule. You will have the choice of steel, either AEB-L or 52100.

I will work these in over the next 4 months. No deposit required, just post here in the thread that you want one.

This is still one of my all time favorite knives. They just make me happy.

Love and respect

Hoss

Also- thanks for the opportunity, I just typed that other post as fast as possible to get in fast just in case!

I'm in for one in AEB-L please! finally after a long search!

If still open, i would be in for a 240 in aeb-l or 52100.

That makes 11, unless I didn't count them correctly. I'll do the 11. Need to close this for now.

Thanks everyone for all the love and support.

Hoss

Okay, no more for now. I'll do the 13, it's a lucky number.

Hoss

Damn damn damn damn!!!:doublebanghead: Stupid time differance! If anyone drops out when the time comes I'd like to be an alternate for an AEB-L...please:begging:

damn! 14 is my lucky number too :) Please have me as an alternate for a 270 aebl

Oh darn. I would love a 240 in EITHER steel!! I unofficially put my name on the list when we visited in summer of 2012 but I'm pretty sure that wasn't set in stone!! If someone bails on their knife.... lol

Dan Harper
Opera singer from San Francisco...

Last edited:
240 in AEB-L if there's room please!

I would also like to be a back up for a 240 52100 please, thanks

Hi Hoss have I missed the boat on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back