• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 270mm wa-sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perneto

Reaction score
Hi, let me know if you have one you're looking to part with. Budget is pretty flexible.
I think I'd prefer carbon, but Suisin Inox Honyakis or Tadatsunas seem very appealing too.

I'm not sure how much stiffness I'm looking for; if you can educate me on the pros and cons of stiff/flexible sujis, that'd be great too.

I have a Masamoto KS 27 slicer with homemade saya and marble horn.
If you would not get any better offers, let me know, I might consider it.

Quick note: I'll be visiting the US in early September, so don't be worried about international shipping.

I have a 270 clad AS Hiromoto, that I'm currently in the process of refinishing, if you're interested. Has some slight flex, and is quite nimble. I was thinking about getting it re handled by Mike Henry, but I just signed up for an ITK, so I have to reevaluate some of my projects.

See now in this situation I would take all three and my wife would make me sleep on the couch for a week. Not a bad trade off

Back