Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FT/FS: Watanabe Yanagi Custom Handle / Azuma Minamoto Yanagi / Suisin Momiji Funayuki

Inbox cleared

Sorry gentlecook, someone sent me money. Quick.

Just got home at 1am from a stage at a 2 star michelin kitchen in Los Angeles. This, after my 6am full time day job. Dead tired, pics are going up tomorrow.

for some reason there is no actual michelin stars in LA.
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Gibson View Post
    for some reason there is no actual michelin stars in LA.
    You are mistaken. Badly. Dont you dare insult the hardworking cooks and chefs in this city working at world class calibers. Check your facts before you post. Plus, this is off topic so why are you even flapping your internet lips in my FS thread?

Anyways,

Suisin sold
    Watanabe sold
    Azuma is pending.

Thanks everyone, will keep y'all updated.

Azuma sold. Thanks everyone, thanks KKF.

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    providence?
    Yes sir. What an adrenaline rush it was, they asked for another stage, as Chef Cimarusti is on vacay till next week. Fingers are crossed!

All payments received. Will be shipping these ASAP and getting tracking numbers to all buyers. It will be no later than Monday as I have run out of boxes and have another stage on Saturday (can't make it to WCG as a result ).

Oh and BTW Brad, its at another michelin starred spot in Los Angeles. No hard feelings here, apologies for the harsh words buddy.

Thanks again y'all!

Yeah... i have a few friends in that kitchen... badass place to work... congrats. And congrats on the sales.

Pete -- you should have told me you needed help with the boxes. I've been stockpiling them.

Where are these stars posted? I don't see any restaurants from LA on the guide, that's why I said it. I think it would be awesome if they had stars in LA, it would give San Diego hope. I heard that the guide was there for a few years but they dropped it. Sorry if I offended but please show me where I can find the restaurants with stars.
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller