Quantcast
Wooden Boxes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wooden Boxes

Wooden Boxes

I have bought bunch of handmade wooden Boxes from Sanjo for our knives I think for some expensive knives they will come with wooden box included !

What do you think to also offer them for all our other knives ???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1640.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	17677

I like it. Classy. Do these have supports inside to hold the knives? Would you need to customize them for each knife?

I believe these are good for storing as they allow the blade to air out, preventing moisture from being trapped, as may happen with sayas. The downside is they take up more space.

Any chance of a cleaver-sized box?

Yes they have some holders inside that is very easy to customize for each knife

Sorry no Cleaver, i think it maybe better to make some kind of stand for cleaver

Can I just buy a bunch of them?

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    Can I just buy a bunch of them?

I know I appreciate, and I'm sure others do as well, the extra effort Sara puts into gift wrapping the items you get from JKI. I'm sure these will have an equal effect on cust relations for you. Just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling when you open a shipping package and find something that's been given that kind of personal attention.
    Available handles- [url]http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkriggen/library/Available20handles[/url]

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Retroactive?
    Dave
    Older and wider.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriggen View Post

I know I appreciate, and I'm sure others do as well, the extra effort Sara puts into gift wrapping the items you get from JKI. I'm sure these will have an equal effect on cust relations for you. Just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling when you open a shipping package and find something that's been given that kind of personal attention.
    I believe you might be confusing JKI with JNS.

Quote Originally Posted by markenki View Post
    I believe you might be confusing JKI with JNS.
    Nope, just using them as an analogy of why I like the idea. I think getting a Shig from Maxim in a nice box that he has fitted himself would have the same emotional impact (that warm fuzzy I was talking about) on receipt as as getting something from JKI that Sara has gift wrapped. Does that make sense?
    Available handles- [url]http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkriggen/library/Available20handles[/url]

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Classy.
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Ok Thank you for feedback ! I think i just add them as Option to some of the knives

If someone want to order just the box please email or Pm me