• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Bread Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
An Italian kitchen is where I am likely headed, and it requires a bread knife. If anyone has one that they would like to part with, please let me know. Fancy is not good, hopefully something offset and in good shape. Please post or PM offers, thank you!

Pete

I have a tojiro from cktg that I got a few years back. I think I've used it twice in that time. Good knife though.

I considered the Mac Pro and Mac Superior bread knife as the no-nonsense choice. The Tojiro ITK is a great imitation of the Mac Superior at a great price. I got mine at C&M.

Thank you everyone for the advice and generous offers. When don said free, it was over. It's going to be a beat-it-up on the line type and as much as I would love a Mac or Misono, it would hurt to see a nice knife get dropped or damaged.

Don, thank you very much for your generosity. Later on an upgraded bread knife will definitely be happening, and the forshner will be payed forward to a fellow cook at work in need.

Cool deal, I love my Forschner bread knife and have no intention of replacing it...same goes for the boning knife.

Cheers!

So a 320 Gude isn't in line here??

bread-knife-alpha-oliva-gude-solingen-32-cm-default.jpg

Jk gratz on finding one you wanted.

Back