A few more to show off

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
All of these are PIF's except for the boning knife, but they're already spoken for. I figured I'd show them off here 1st, maybe I'll put them in PIF later.
Wustoff bread knife is going to member Samuel Peter. He just finished a stage in SF, and is about to take CDP position in Chi-Town.
I originally thought both of these Sabs were stainless, but after testing them out at work, they were reactive and patina-ed.
The boning knife is going to stay with me. It was my grandfather's knife. I believe he "borrowed" it from the mess hall while he was in the U.S. Army. It's a carbon steel, mass produced knife. It might be an Ontario Knife Co.? I think my dad said his mom used it to cook everything when he was younger.
It is very cool that I now have the opportunity to use it every day.
DSC_00013_zps4e43d739.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_00034_zps7ef5310a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_00025_zps92b49470.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Big thanks to Son for the Sabs!
Some of the wood is from mhenry and Mr. Magnus

Chris, I'm a little confused by the double pin thing going on here. What's up with that? Those handles look mighty comfortable though!
There's 3 hole slots but one side will accommodate a large pin, and the other side a small-kinda like a keyhole. I guess I just did it because I could!

Always impresses me that you're giving away nicer knives than most of the guys I work with use.

I really like the double pins actually. Its very unique. Great job! :)

Back