Quantcast
Chef's Night Out at Korin (Mon 8/26)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Chef's Night Out at Korin (Mon 8/26)

  1. #1

    Chef's Night Out at Korin (Mon 8/26)



    It's that time of year again for Korin's annual Chef's Night Out event!

    Enjoy drinks, snacks and a whole pig!

    Plus save 15% off on knifes!
    *Offer valid in store only during the event. 15% off all knives excluding Glestain knives

    Monday, August 26, 2013
    10pm - 2am
    57 Warren Street, New York, NY 10007
    Please RSVP

    We scheduled the event late at night in hopes that more chefs can make it out after their work shift. If you can make it out, I would love to see you there.

    As the banned above says, you can RSPV by emailing press@korin.com or through facebook.

    On a side note... Hello! I am back in NYC and completely jet lagged.

  2. #2
    Senior Member DeepCSweede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mequon, WI
    Posts
    1,262
    Welcome back Mari!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepCSweede View Post
    Welcome back Mari!!
    Thanks!

  4. #4

    Zwiefel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    2,369
    I need to make it to NYC sometime.....welcome back Mari!
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Miles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Deep in the heart of a Texas kitchen
    Posts
    522
    Glad to see you're back. Hope the jet lag doesn't last long. Will stop in and say hello the next time I'm in NYC.

  6. #6
    My Wife and I are in New York right this minute Mari, we won't be here on Monday but will be stopping by Sunday morning!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Glad to see you're back. Hope the jet lag doesn't last long. Will stop in and say hello the next time I'm in NYC.
    Please do! I'm usually in the office upstairs.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    My Wife and I are in New York right this minute Mari, we won't be here on Monday but will be stopping by Sunday morning!
    Oh damn it. I'm not in NY right now (I'm in MD), but if I was I would totally go in to say hi. I know Vincent is in though, so I will let him know you're coming in and to take care of you.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Korin_Mari View Post
    Oh damn it. I'm not in NY right now (I'm in MD), but if I was I would totally go in to say hi. I know Vincent is in though, so I will let him know you're coming in and to take care of you.
    Roger that, I will ask for Vincent!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

  10. #10

    ecchef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the Village.
    Posts
    3,431
    Dammit...
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •