For Sale 270 damascus gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
I made this for the WCG and did not end up going because of a scare with my foot. I posted pics of this knife already in my sub forum.

The steel is made from AEB-L and 154cm stainless, a difficult mix to forge and work but well worth the effort. The handle is made from stabilized ebony with black paper micarta ferrule and butt cap with ivory micarta spacers.

The older I get the more I like things that are simple and clean, this is one of those knives. I love the dark handle against the etched Damascus blade. My wife and kids usually don't react much to the knives I make, but this one brought out more emotion and excitement than I expected to see from them.

$1700.00 shipped in the US, will quote international shipping.

As always, thank you for your support.

Love and respect

Hoss

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Oh man.... Someone will be happy... Just trying to resist temptation.

-Chuck

I am going to bed, and hoping like heck somebody steps up and buys this while I am asleep. The blade profile looks perfect, and the damascus and handle is DT at his best.

Truly beautiful Hoss!
But, alas, even if you took a zero off the end of the price, I still couldn't afford it!
Sounds like a great mix on the steels too. Looking forward to someone reviewing(bragging about) owning this one!

There it is, the grail...within reach...or just out of it :beatinghead:

Oh man. Oh man oh man OOH MAN!

And there it is. How I wish I could...

Thank goodness this was purchased, I was literally conducting an inventory of items in my house I could sell to rationalize adding this to the custom orders I already have in place.

This one is sold, thanks everyone.

Hoss

Beautiful work.

It certainly would have been nice to see this at the WCG.

Amazing work. This would be a display piece if I ever bought one.

Latest posts

Back