• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: DT 270 ITK, Rader Parer, Takeda 210 Yanagi, Carter Nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pleue

Reaction score
Hey all,
Lots of crazy WTB threads so I thought I'd throw caution to the wind and put out some feelers. Interested in any of the following knives.

DT ITK 270 AEBL Wa
Rader Paring any steel any handle
Takeda 210 Yanagi
Carter Nakiri preferably 180mm (___sun?) but shorter could work too.

That's quite the kit in and of itself come to think of it. :) Let me know if anyone's willing to part with any of these. Thanks! - Patrick

Good luck finding these! I love my takeda 210 and my shig nikiri. I would recommend the shig over the carter, I think it will have more edge retention.

Hoping for an old san mai blue steel carter, so hopefully with a bit better edge retention. Always wanted to try a shig, got to handle all the ones at the old japanese woodworker shop but never got a chance to work with one. Feel like if I do get a shig, it would be a yanagi.

I've got a shig kasumi yanagi 300 with saya. PM me if interested.

Hoping for an old san mai blue steel carter, so hopefully with a bit better edge retention. Always wanted to try a shig, got to handle all the ones at the old japanese woodworker shop but never got a chance to work with one. Feel like if I do get a shig, it would be a yanagi.

There's a blue steel high grade gyuto '2nd' on the Carter website. It's sad that there's no more blues in the pipeline when Murray runs out of his stock of AS steel. I guess you meant the nakiri. That's gonna be a tough find, but if you find it anywhere, I guess it would be on BST.

Bump again! Still hunting for a DT ITK 270 or Takeda 210 Yanagi mostly.

Latest posts

Back