More bragging

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
My daughter Calista graduated 5th in her class with honors.

She is going on to Southern Utah University for a degree in music education. We will miss her. It is both exciting and difficult to see your kids growing up.

Photo is of me and her after the graduation.

Calista made a knife last year for a school project. She got an A on the project.

If I knew how I would put a link to her WIP. Maybe Adam or someone could take pitty on me and post a link.

Thank you forum members for your support and kindness.

Hoss

Calista and Dad Graduation.jpg

Awesome, Hoss! Sounds like you've done well as a parent. Congratulations. Again, haha.

Congrats Calista!!! Good luck at college!!

.... Maybe Adam or someone could take pitty on me and post a link.

I would/will if I could get KF to open for me. It's taking me 5 minutes to open each page again.

Looking at that thread, i guess i was a brother for day. :)

So sorry to call and keep you on the phone today. Congrats on another amazing kid!

Pesky

Fantastic! I was to say "pass my congratulation onto Calista" but then I thought, I will do it in person on Wednesday. :)

Well, done and best of luck in all future efforts.

M

You going to visit Hoss again? I'm jealous!!

Thanks everyone,

Yea, Calista and some of her classmates are going to NYC for a few days on a senior trip. Marko is taking a few of them to see a show on wed.

Hoss

Congratulations on teh job well done!!!... S0metimes the yardstick of success is not so much how much we accumulate but by the way we impact the life of others of all those that we come across of journey in life directly or indirectly ! Hint... hint.. a 90% discount on one of your beautiful creations for all those that responded with kind and meaningful words would definitely make an impact on our journey too........

Parents are Unsung Heroes.. we make sacrifices for our kids whilst we could have gotten our "dream" knife/ knives that would give us some satisfaction.. yet we do all these for them wholeheartedly and the only payback that we wish to see is that they do well for themselves...

So it is a heart tugging story to read that you have done well too!

rgds
DL

Back