240 sanmai with koa

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
XHP with stainless clad sanmai, 240 gyuto with curly Koa, dark brown paper micarta ferrule and butt cap with ivory micarta spacers. I was going to take this to the WCG and didn't end up going.

Thanks for checking this out.

Hoss

004.jpg

005.JPG

006.jpg

007.JPG

Awesome to see you producing again, Hoss! Ive smiled several times as Ive seen these posts pop up.

Beautiful knife and from someone who really "joined" while you were out of commission it's definitely nice to see your stuff keep popping up. I'm excited.

Beautiful work, Hoss! :thumbsup: Does this mean you have a new favorite stainless?

This one is for sale.

$850.00 shipped state side.

Hoss

Great to see you productive ! Beautiful knife.

Wonderfully understated, classy knife. Really like this one.

Reed

Beautiful knife, Devin. Great to see you back on your feet and doing what you love to do!

XHP with stainless clad sanmai, 240 gyuto with curly Koa, dark brown paper micarta ferrule and butt cap with ivory micarta spacers. I was going to take this to the WCG and didn't end up going.

Thanks for checking this out.

Hoss

If necessary next year, I'll drive to Panaca, pick you up and bring you to the WCG, and drive you back just so we can see your knives.

That's funny. Yea, it was hard on me not being able to go. It would've been great to see everyone.

Love and respect

Hoss

Back