Well, a few weeks ago I posted on my new sharpening station. I thought I would send a nearly finished photo.
* Sanded surface with high performance floor enamel coating
* Panavise from Jantz
* Anti-fatigue mat
* Two swing-arm lamps (one with magnification)
* Magnetic knife rack
* Some peg board organization
* Harbor Freight belt stander (I still have to buy all the belts I want)
* And finally, a man cave lounge chair
Of course, Marko has made that nice in-sinch station, so I am already thinking about that, but this space will keep me (and my wife) happy for some time. She already thinks I am going to spend too much time out there.
Oh yeah, I also used the improvements as an excuse to upgrade my screwdrivers. I got some nice Witte and Wiha sets.