Quantcast
Website - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    I believe the email contact page has also been fixed. I tried it myself this morning with a test message and it went through perfectly.

Dave, the email icon at the bottom right of the all the web site pages is still not working correctly -- it launches the email program but still does not enter your email address. This is not the same thing as the Contact Us form working correctly.

David, are things still looking good for Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Dave, the email icon at the bottom right of the all the web site pages is still not working correctly -- it launches the email program but still does not enter your email address. This is not the same thing as the Contact Us form working correctly.
    Try going to the Contact Us tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    Try going to the Contact Us tab.
    Not my point; there is an email icon at the bottom of every web page, and it is not working correctly. That may cost him some business. It looks like a simple fix (add the email addy to the HTML code), so I am pointing it out to Dave. The Facebook and RSS buttons appear complete, but for some reason the email button is not. I fully understand the Contact Us form works, but that is only one of the ways the web site provides you for emailing Dave.

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    WildBoar - The email button is now active but has been set for the personal email not the business. I will ask for that to be changed today. Thanks for the heads-up.

BabyHuey - I had to be away from the shop on Monday so I am a day behind. I will try to have it ready but at this point I can't guarantee it.

And if anyone else sees anything on the new site that needs to be addressed, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by The BoardSMITH View Post
    WildBoar -

BabyHuey - I had to be away from the shop on Monday so I am a day behind. I will try to have it ready but at this point I can't guarantee it.
    Np. I appreciate the heads up. Will be heading up to Dallas for the weekend.

To the Boardsmith

I am interested in the budget Maple board 2x12x18 I am not a chef I just use sharp knives & cook . Roughly how much would it cost to ship it to Spain?