• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Ealy parer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigert

Reaction score
Well, I never thought I'd sell this one but here goes...
Ealy parer in AEB-L with Amboyna burl. Been sharpened maybe 4 times + some touch ups on a JNS6k.
It has some scratches from light home use, but nothing big. If you want better pics just send me a pm.
Asking $110(shipping and pp fees included)
Here are some crappy cellphone pics:

And if you're interested I have a wa D-handle in burnt chestnut from JNS that I never got to use.
If you buy the Ealy, it's yours for another $10.

Thanks for looking!
Jesper

I'd buy it if the one I was having made wasn't done and ready. Great looking knife. Should go fast.

I was thinking of buying it but then I visited ealy web site and checked the prices. :-/

Ruso, I don't think you're accounting for how hard it is to actually get one of these straight from Ealy

Yeah and also OP is from Sweden (EU) he had to pay shipping and maybe Taxes

it is super deal for anyone in EU !! :)

Ruso, I don't think you're accounting for how hard it is to actually get one of these straight from Ealy

I definitely do not. But still, I find it little bit ironic.

Maxim has a point though, for EU population it might be a fair price.

Also please do not forget you should not post your view on the fairness of the sale price in that person's thread. If you have an issue you should send them a PM.

Also please do not forget you should not post your view on the fairness of the sale price in that person's thread. If you have an issue you should send them a PM.
+1

From what I've seen these go for $100+ all the time on BST, as they are limited in supply and demand is high. One of the most popular paring knives here, surprised this hasnt sold yet

glws

Just wanted to say that the D-handle arrived today and it looks great. May have it installed on my Zakuri Sabaki Bocho (from JKI) in future :)

I'm the lucky new owner, great little knife and Jesper was an amazing seller.

Congrats on the parer. It feels great in the hands.

Back