• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Set of Full Sized Asano Nagura Plus Straight Razors

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
For Sale I have a set of Full Sized Stamped Asano Nagura. All are collector grade and have excellent tactile feedback. Aside from some very special suita I own, these have to be some of the fastest stones I have encountered. NONE of the lines or colors that you see on the nagura are toxic and all produce an excellent and even finish between Jigane and Hagane. As I understand it, First quality Asano Nagura are getting more and more rare...ie more and more expensive.

All are $500 each, but I would rather sell them as a set, SO if anyone is interested in the whole set, I will sell the entire set for $1350 plus throw in the smaller Koma Nagura... Considering the current market value of full sized nagura and the extreme rarity of the Koma, I believe this to be an excellent deal.

As an aside: THE KOMA NAGURA IS ONLY AVAILABLE WITH PURCHASE OF THE ENTIRE SET, and NOT available by itself.

Botan: (6.25 x 4.25 x 1.5")
Hernando Courthouse Sign (1 of 14).jpg
Hernando Courthouse Sign (4 of 14).jpg

Tenjyou: (7.25 x 2.25 x 1.75")
Hernando Courthouse Sign (3 of 14).jpg
Hernando Courthouse Sign (5 of 14).jpg

Mejiro: (7 x 2.5 x 2.25")
Hernando Courthouse Sign (2 of 14).jpg
Hernando Courthouse Sign (6 of 14).jpg

Koma:

Also I have for sale 2 Straights in excellent condition. Both are vintage, and also excellent shavers!!!

Les Croix 5/8 ($200)
Hernando Courthouse Sign (10 of 14).jpg

Tanifuji 6/8 ($260)

Hernando Courthouse Sign (7 of 14).jpg
Hernando Courthouse Sign (8 of 14).jpg
Hernando Courthouse Sign (9 of 14).jpg

This is a rare collection piece, whoever gets it is very lucky!!!

Beautiful stones! The pics for the Koma still aren't showing. Could you please repost?

Lets try it a different way- For some reason the forum is kicking back all my uploads....
Les Croix
Hernando+Courthouse+Sign+%252810+of+14%2529.jpg

Hernando+Courthouse+Sign+%252811+of+14%2529.jpg

Hernando+Courthouse+Sign+%252812+of+14%2529.jpg

Koma
Hernando+Courthouse+Sign+%252813+of+14%2529.jpg

Hernando+Courthouse+Sign+%252814+of+14%2529.jpg

By The way...I forgot to mention that when used as hones, these are spectacular knife stones, but when used as nagura they are spectacular razor stones. So, this single set can get you a complete hone system for both knives and and straights.

Price Drop:

Nagura Set:
Botan: $400
Tenjyou: $400
Mejiro: $400
Koma: $100

Nagura Set: $1,100

Straights:
Les Croix: $150
Tanifuji: $200

Thanks,
Regards,
Chris

Correction...I am doing too many things at once.

Nagura Total Set: $1,000 US

Sorry sfurax, the darn beautiful Tanifuji is in my possession.

Back