Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big News: Starting Now - Stefan Keller Wood

Big News: Starting Now - Stefan Keller Wood

Dream Burls is pleased to announce an exclusive arrangement with the "Handle Meister", Stefan Keller, to sell a significant portion of his inventory of premium wood blanks under the Dream Burls banner. Stefan is well known for his exceptional custom knife handles and his blanks include a broad selection of high quality domestic and exotic woods. Stefan's blocks can be found at www.dreamburls.com in "Keller's Korner". Each piece has been stabilized by K&G and comes with the Dream Burls no questions asked money back guarantee. Stock will be added periodically, but this is a limited time offer so don't miss out on this rare opportunity.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Wow I think this would be good for both of you. Gratz on the partnership.
    Chewie's the man.

Beautiful pieces!

Thanks guys! I decided I have too much wood and just want to sell off a little bit. Not that I expect to become a major player in the wood business, just slimming down a bit. The first batch are all pieces that I hope to be big enough for most Western handles. I have a few more of those to come, but a lot of my stash has been cut into wa sized blanks, so some of those will come up also. Much of the proceeds - hoping there will be any - will go toward having the next few loads stabilized. Those will then in part show up here and in part go back into my stash.

I suck at marketing and even more at timely shipping, so I am happy and grateful that Myron puts up with me for this first run, and we will just see how it goes. This is all wood that I had held back for my own work, so they should mostly be decent quality. And, as Myron said, we stand behind this, so please let us know if there are any issues. Finally, i hope that you will get some nice wood at decent prices, Myron gets support as a vendor here, and I can free a bit of capital that is tied up right now - hopfully making this a win-win-win situation

Stefan

Sliming down in lots of ways huh Stephan? Hows that going BTW. Sorry for the slight off topic comment, seems relevant though
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Sliming down in lots of ways huh Stephan? Hows that going BTW. Sorry for the slight off topic comment, seems relevant though
    Just had lunch and passed on the fried chicken in favor of the salad option. So, not quite as consequent, yet, as I wanted to be, but on the way. Thanks for asking

Stefan

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I'm pulling for you man. Great choice.
    Chewie's the man.

Ooops, looks like half the wood blanks I sent to Myron have flown off the shelf already, I better get some more ready soon... Thanks everyone who bought one/some! Oh, and if you like light colored woods with an understated quality but a certain depth to it, you really should get that cascara

Are there any specific woods people would like to see offered? I have a little bit of a lot of woods, not much in huge quantities, but maybe there is something you like that I have around. And if I do, chances are it would be better for wa handles.

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Are there any specific woods people would like to see offered? I have a little bit of a lot of woods, not much in huge quantities, but maybe there is something you like that I have around. And if I do, chances are it would be better for wa handles.
    I want some really good snakewood.