Quantcast
Seattle vs Denver - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seattle vs Denver

i'm a bowhunter.. i would choose Denver.

i love the seasons. snow, etc. i think Seattle is the nicer looking place.

Denver for me. Born and Breed. Although, I must say I'm much happier living in SLC. And no, I'm not mormon.

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Doesn't it rain all the time in Seattle? Haven't been to either one but heard food things about both.

Stefan
    OMG! It rains here ALL the time, don't listen to Drew he knows not of what he speaks.

It's horrible all the rain we get, within a year or two you'll start growing webs on your feet and hands and I have seen some people begin to show signs of gills too. STAY AWAY!! You don't want to come to Seattle to live for sure!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    As far as affordability, def. Denver. Like all big city's there is the rich and poor areas, but most of the front range is very affordable.
    Chewie's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    In the summer the Seattle area is very, VERY dry. If you like dry, you'll love the summer. The "rain" in winter is usually more like a heavy mist. Windshield wipers almost never go on faster than the intermittent setting. Actually, "summer" and "winter" seem very short, and spring and fall very long. Of all the places I've lived, this part of the country has the easiest weather to deal with and is comfortable for much more of the year.

Beautiful place, lots of outdoor activities. Great for gardening. Pricey, tho.
    +1 Seattle is super nice during the summer, but yes pretty rainy. It's not heavy rain most of the time as Lucretia said, just misty. Seattle has a lot of wonderful markets and is really fun for anyone who cook. Many specialty stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    OMG! It rains here ALL the time, don't listen to Drew he knows not of what he speaks.

It's horrible all the rain we get, within a year or two you'll start growing webs on your feet and hands and I have seen some people begin to show signs of gills too. STAY AWAY!! You don't want to come to Seattle to live for sure!
    Shhh dont tell him this! We need more webbed appendaged people!

So Seattle only has two seasons then?

Yep. Whinging about the weather and more whinging about the weather.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Hey it snows for a day... short season but its still a season