Stefan's Some handle wood for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just in case you have not seen it yet and might be interested: I have teamed up with Myron at www.dreamburls.com to sell off a little bit of my wood, just to slim down the stash a bit and free some money to invest in more stabilizing and other things. You can also read a bit more about it here http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/13938-Big-News-Starting-Now-Stefan-Keller-Wood .

I am not entering the wood business, but I will occasionally send things to Myron, so if you like the woods I use it might be a good idea to keep an eye on Myron's shop - a good idea anyway, because he really has some nice pieces for excellent prices that are compliments or alternatives to what you see elsewhere. Just as an example, Myron has some overlooked satinwood burl pieces in his sale corner that are just beautiful and much underappreciated because the wood is not that widely known. And the same is true for other pieces he has. Between all the people offering ready-to-go wood for our 'disease', we are really spoilt here ;)

Stefan

Just wanted to say thanks to Stefan and Myron for the opportunity to pick up this beautiful piece of stabilized buckeye burl!

36-New-Member-Check-In

The price was right, and it fits the project its intended for perfectly :). If you guys haven't gone to take a look...you should. There's some pretty stuff in there!

Picked up several pieces of wood from Dream Burls and am very happy with the quality and selection of woods. Thanks for sharing your stash with the rest of us Stefan! If you haven't already, you should definitely check out some of the unique pieces of wood offered for very reasonable prices.

Latest posts

Back