Humblebundle deal for pc gamers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James

Reaction score
Just wanted to let the PC gamers on the forum to know about the humblebundle deal. EA is doing some charity via humblebundle and are offering Dead space 1+3, Mirror's Edge, Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2 and Medal of honor for a minimum of $1. Paying above the average nets you a copy of battlefield 3 and sims 3 as well.

Proceeds go to the American Cancer Society, Red Cross, SF AIDS Foundation, Watsi and the Human Rights Campaign. You can adjust how much you want to give to each charity.

humble is open to everyone. The key's get downloaded in most cases on steam, in this case some on origin for EA.
Usually the games are retro or from smaller companies, but often a big game company will get behind it and give you a few hundred dollars worth of games for a couple dollars.

Great bundle here. My PC backlog of games is ridiculous and doubt I'll have time within the next year to get to any of it. Just started getting time to randomly browse the internet again!

Looking forward to vacation on sunday and getting a month of relaxation before I start doing 16 hour days again.

Back