Premier league

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it will be a rough year with Moyes for United , Chelsea with the "one" being back is my favorite

Man United
Chelsea
Man City
Spurs
Liverpool
Arsenal

If Arsenal don't buy a big player quick they'll get left behind big time

As a diehard Gunner, I'm afraid stevenStefano might be correct. I like the core of our squad, but we're way too thin up front, at the back, and in the holding midfield position.

I'd guess that we'll see something like this:

Chelsea
Man City (either of the top two could win it)
Spurs (if they keep Bale)
Man United
Arsenal
Liverpool

well being that Tottenham no longer has Dempsy I think they are gunna feel it.

Assuming no further player moves (unlikely)

Chelsea
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool

Relegated:

Palace
Hull
Sunderland

I haven't followed the player shuffling enough to know what is going on this season. But I would also assume that the usual suspects will prevail. More details once I read more. Of course, I am much more excited about the start of the Bundesliga.

Stefan

I think Sunderland is going to do something this year. Relegated? Not a chance. The same teams that came up this year are going back down. Crystal palace might stay and Newcastle goes down in their spot.

Ugh, not looking forward to Arsenals year, I honestly don't see them finishing in the top four. Spurs look a decent side this year even without Bale, I don't think Dempsey was working at Spurs anyway, he did terrible last year, don't see how they will miss him. Chelsea kind of scares me this year with Lukaku and gotta love having Mourinho back, he is way too funny and he obviously trusts David Luis at the back as much as I do, noticed he sat against Hull, wow, that was their future Captain before Mourinho took over(I personally think he should be a midfielder). They might be my pick if Rooney can disrupt Moyes enough to throw United's year off. City really needs Silva back to where he was, and oh look he scored today, not sure how I feel about City at the moment. Lets go for this.

United/Chelsea shootout this year.
City
Tottenham
Arsenal (Hopefully push for changes, even without CL)
Everton
Liverpool
Hmmm, that Sunderland statement is bold, but I like it, they have made a ton of moves. As for relegations, I agree, I am not sure the new teams have what it takes to stay up, can't wait for some Swansea Cardiff matches though. Hopefully someone rises up, I thought before the season Newcastle and Aston Villa might look likely with Hull to get relegated, but I'm not too sure. Some of those middle table teams aren't looking the brightest, hopefully it will allow someone to stay up, always love to see that.

I am a life long gunner fan, they need to do something and quickly. podolski can only do so much

Arsenal were linked with Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Rooney and Mata. They just bought Mathieu Flamini. They've left it too late to buy anyone, you know the expression about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted

Arsenal were linked with Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Rooney and Mata. They just bought Mathieu Flamini. They've left it too late to buy anyone, you know the expression about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted

they were linked to everyone and did nothing. arsenal fans were going nuts that they really didnt get anyone during the window. podolski is injured but so is arteta and ox arsenal is looking pretty sad to get top 4 again.

You still have a couple days. Plus a solid midfield. Having Giroud step up a bit backed by Walcott and Carzola isn't a bad shake. And after seeing a few games, I'm unfortunately leaning towards Chelsea taking it. Early, I know but It's a damn good team.

giroud pretty much shows up in spurts, walcott is the best player they have, and carzola is consistant. we shall see what they do.

Assuming no further player moves (unlikely)

Chelsea
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool

Relegated:

Palace
Hull
Sunderland

Thought that Sunderland top 6 prediction was a bit bold. Looking ominous for them already, hammered by WBA today.

Back