• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Heiji 240 Gyuto Swedish Carbon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale 240 Heiji Gyuto Swedish Carbon

Near new, I have eased the spine & choil & rehandled with a D-shaped Ho-wood handle from Maksim. This is Direct from Heiji not a Gesshin Heiji. Comes with friction fit saya

Asking $290 US + I'll go halves in the shipping
B88E2B83-8955-44D0-85E7-FECF89008B02-32019-0000168EB340E082_zpsbea32e9b.jpg
[/IMG]

woohoo, another Heiji is coming this way to Sydney.

you have to check kkf ever 15 minutes if you want to get the good stuff, crazy. congrats on the quick sale

to be honest, i totally given up the hope of getting great stuff from BST because it seems that everytime I would just miss out, but not last night!
had a night out, came home and saw Huw was selling out the goodies! For this Heiji, I replied 30 mins after the initial post, and at the time there were like 2 views of the thread!

just need a bit of luck ;)

Does the standard Heiji not have the double shinogi line found on the Gesshin Heiji?

Does the standard Heiji not have the double shinogi line found on the Gesshin Heiji?
AFAIK, they have very similar profile but gessin heiji has better QC.

I'm curious what is the "double shinogi line"??:scratchhead: do you mean blade has shinogi line with hamaguri edge(like single bevel knife) ?? If I am incorrect, I'd appreciate someone educate me about "double shinogi line".....

Back