New Knives Announcement : Masamoto KS & SW... and more?!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hello hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying summer.

At long last! After so many requests and special order through KKF, Korin decided to start stocking the Masamoto KS and SW series. We are bound to get more styles and sizes eventually, but for now we have the chef knives in the sizes Masamoto had in stock.

HMA-SWAGY_SS.jpg

We have not publicly announced the new additions, because I asked to announce it here first since we wouldn't have carried it without KKF. :)

Here are the links:
Masamoto KS
Masamoto SW

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments regarding the new additions. I will be happy to assist.

We are in the process of getting in two or more new lines, which I will announce as soon as I'm allowed to but heres a tiny hint/teaser for one of them while you wait.

Ps. I apologize for not being on the forum for a while and posting promotional things as soon as I get back. I have been a little swamped since I've been back.

Does the SW have the same profile as the KS? The pictures used for both are the same, but previous stainless "KS" I have seen have a much different Konosuke/Sakai/Suisin/Ginga/Etc profile.

Hi hi,
From what I can tell they both have the same profile and almost look identical. Masamoto told us that the SW one has "S" engraved on the back because people couldn't tell the difference. I'll take more pictures of both sitting side by side tomorrow morning when I have a camera on me.

It's crafted by someone special... I have a feeling people on KKF might know of him. I'm not sure though. :)

Back