Hello From Tennessee

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Cro

Reaction score
Hello Folks ,

I am from The Hills of Tennessee. I have been making Knives for well over 30 years and am a (Retired) US Army Vet of 25 years . I now enjoy life with my wife and two girls . I look forward to chatting with new folks and seeing your work .

Yes Samuel Cro aka Sam Cro is my name long before the show was ever thought of or produced.

Thank you & Best Regards

Sam

welcome Sam, Love your work. Check out the guidelines before, there are any misunderstandings. Look forward to your contributions.

Thank you folks for the warm welcome .
also Thank you Dave M for the Excellent Stones I just received from JKS I love them .

Sam

welcome Sam, Love your work. Check out the guidelines before, there are any misunderstandings. Look forward to your contributions.

I do not know what work you may have seen ? however thank you I am still looking about i am not sure i do understand by the guidelines most of the projects I would post would not be for sale I do not have a Business just a hobby for me that I enjoy showing what i have accomplished as of late .

Sam

Hey Cris good to see you here also ,I love the Blade you just finished with the Onion photos . I will have to go through my own kitchen and post a few I did for the wife with a few integrals No she or I will not sell any .

Sam

Latest posts

Back