Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The All U Need Strop Kit

The All U Need Strop Kit

Introducing The All U Need JKS Strop Kit !

I've gone ahead and combined all of the best stropping gear that I've been able to find into one "All U Need" system (kit).

I am 100% certain that this kit will be all that you will ever want and/or need for de-burring and stropping your Japanese knives. It's the exact same kit that I use everyday in my work - not a thing is different.

For the time being we're offering this at a very low introductory price and supplies are limited.

Thanks for your support and happy stropping!

Dave

Hey Dave,

Got the package in this past friday, and finally got around to using it on saturday. I must say that i am very impressed. For anyone on the fence, jump. It's worth every penny if not more. I thought my knives where sharp, but after a strop on the felt!! I was scared. Then after the diamond loaded Leather, I was speechless.

Joe

"speechless" is good, right?

yes... very good. now i just have to play with stone selections and what to figure out what works best for what.

So Dave, i'm sure i'm not the only one waiting for the stone kits!

Oh man did I get sidetracked from that project. Might take me a few days before I can even think about it again. It's a great idea though, at least I think it is.

$38.45 to ship to aus, might have to wait till next pay day

Quote Originally Posted by chefjbs View Post
    Hey Dave,

Got the package in this past friday, and finally got around to using it on saturday. I must say that i am very impressed. For anyone on the fence, jump. It's worth every penny if not more. I thought my knives where sharp, but after a strop on the felt!! I was scared. Then after the diamond loaded Leather, I was speechless.

Joe
    Joe,

Are you using the diamond spray on the felt, or are you using it dry?

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by rancho View Post
    $38.45 to ship to aus, might have to wait till next pay day

I know the shipping cost is nuts to send stuff down to you guys. I'm always shocked when I see the prices - crazy.

I think stone kits would be a fabulous idea. You could even do different packages: budget, professional etc. Maybe even a Western Blade package with an Idahone and a 1000 or 1200 grit stone would be a nice option.

k.